Issues with Adding drug

Dear All.
While trying to add a drug from Inventory-Management-Add Drug, I get few errors.

1. Undefined array key “drug_code” C:\xampp\htdocs\hms\interface\drugs\add_edit_lot.php
    2 DataTables warning: table id=mymaintable - Incorrect column count. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/18
  2. When i continue to add ignoring the warning I get the below error in the Add Lot windows. This error is inside all the Textboxes “
    3.Warning*: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\hms\interface\drugs\add_edit_lot.php on line 650

I get these errors on a fresh install of openemr 7.0.1
    Luckily this is on a test bed. I am worried how to enable the inventory on the production now. Any help appreciated.

on wamp i do get this error
2 DataTables warning: table id=mymaintable - Incorrect column count. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/18

but oter than that inventory works fine.

Bob, Are you able to use “save and dispense” option in prescription. Does the inventory get updated?

save and dispense doesnt work,

This worked for me.

We are on the same page Levi :smiley:

I am also stuck there. I want when i prescribe the medicine, that quantity should be deducted
from the stock, but its not happening.

Yes now it worked when i chose e prescription. Properly it worked, deducted the amount i prescribed from the stock.
but it doesnt auto calculate the price and add as income.

after orderinf 75 tabs of total 100 in the lot, tried to reorder and it returned a message saying …

the only issue now is it doesnt reflect the profit we earned by selling that medicine.

Yes now it worked when i chose e prescription. Properly it worked, deducted the amount i prescribed from the stock.
but it doesnt auto calculate the price and add as income.

after orderinf 75 tabs of total 100 in the lot, tried to reorder and it returned a message saying …

the only issue now is it doesnt reflect the profit we earned by selling that medicine.

1 Like