Integration with WebERP

fkasmani wrote on Wednesday, December 05, 2012:

Hi,

I’d like to know if there’s any interface available for integrating OpenEMR with WebERP which would allow automated importation of data from OpenEMR into WebERP - idea being to extend the accounting facilites of OpenEMR and getting users to have a full EMR with accouting?

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Regards.

visolveemr wrote on Wednesday, December 05, 2012:

Hi,

I suppose, there isn’t any specific interface to import data from OpenEMR to other application. 

But we have achieved such integration using third party interfaces and its applicable for any databases, could be either MySQL or MSSQL.  With such integration, we also confirm that the updates happen instantly from OpenEMR and even vice-versa.  For further queries, please contact us at services@visolve.com

Thanks
Devi

cverk wrote on Thursday, December 06, 2012:

I think something along these lines would be a very big upgrade.  It seems however that neither webERP or GNUcash will handle payroll.  I am currently using quickbooks, but it is a real pain in the butt to redundently enter each claim payment received electronically into openemr, as a manual deposit in quickbooks. Quickbooks however handles payroll and bank accounts very easily, but expensively.

fkasmani wrote on Monday, December 10, 2012:

It would be nice to hear from current users of both OpenEMR & webERP, how they currently exchange information between the two. Can we start a conversation on this? (it would be informative to hear their views as they share their experiences).

How much funding is needed to make the OpenEMR & webERP integration a reality?

Hi Kanoberson,

WebERP had given there API document http://www.weberp.org/wiki/APIDocumentation. Using the API we can implement this with OpenEMR.