Installation assistance requested

Hello sir can you help me to install Open EMR I have tried alot but no success, please can you help me

Sorry, no mind readers here. If you post detailed description, may be some one can help.

What system are you trying to install on?

Hospital management of Open EMR but I have failed to install

You need someone who is familiar with the operating systems and servers (such as Linux servers or Windows servers) to help you. This person would be able to cite specifications, such as hardware specifications (type of processors and servers - either physical or cloud-based) and operating system specifications of the system (such as Ubuntu 20xx) on which the software is being installed. This person would also know how to copy error information (text) and paste it into a message such as this. A relatively easy way to install and test OpenEMR is to get an Amazon AWS account and install OpenEMR using the installation options available for AWS.
RBL

Although there have been efforts to include inpatient functions needed by hospitals, it is yet to become standard code. Have you used the demo installation to make sure the product meets your basic requirements?

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

I have succesfully installed OpenEMR multiple times on my computer without problems in the past. However, I just tried to do a new clean install of the latest development version and it doesn’t work.

I believe that the latest development versions are “broken” for new installations.

Line 98 of file “setup.php” causes a fatal php error:
require_once dirname(FILE) . “/vendor/autoload.php”;

The vendor folder no longer exists. And, there is no file named “autoload.php” in any folder in the newest version of openemr.

Also, “globals.php” requires this file in line 269:
require_once $GLOBALS[‘vendor_dir’] . “/autoload.php”;

Can this please be fixed?

I don’t know if this also explains why the development demos have all been not working for >1 month.

Hi @psoas , did you follow these instructions?

Hello, i did this but no sucess, please can you help me through Anydesk

What hardware are you using? What kind of computer are you trying to install this on?

iam using Desktop with windows OS