This file has been truncated. show original
This module/service will provide the necessary template engine to create a Patient Summary CCD.
CCD's can be generated from the Onsite Patient Portal or the Carecoordination Module.
Beside installing the C-CDA service, also included in this install are two new services.
- oe-schematron-service for validating QRDA and CDA type documents. Runs on port 6662.
- oe-cqm-service is our CQM calculator service. Runs on port 6660
* If not already completed, you must install/initialize the CCM features by going to the Modules->Manage Modules top menu then click Unregistered tab and install the necessary components.
* Add any appropriate settings like granting Access Control for the appropriate users. Menu item: Modules->Manage Modules->Access Control->General->Care Coordination.
* Ensure all appropriate fields are populated in Modules->Manage Modules Settings tab such as Author, Primary Care Provider and so forth.
* Ignore any errors that do not throw you back to command prompt when using npm install as some libs need to be compiled and is verbose about it.
Whenever there are new versions or updates, be sure to navigate into the ccdaservice directory and run:
- npm i --only=production
This will ensure the lastest libraries are installed.
## Ubuntu Setup
* Latest version tested is node v16