Inpatient module (proprietary)

Please try again now…

Hi @sergiors ,
it works now, I was able to connect.
How can I have the module ???
In addition I would like to have a demo on how it fits into the process from start to patient’s billing/payment
We can use zoom for the video conference if possible.
I’m new to openemr, thank you

Hello Mamadou. I am selling this module from 200 to 900 dollars, according to the size of the installation. The larger the hospital or clinic, the more questions and issues I will get.
Where are you located? Does the institution already have an EMR? Do you want to run it in a local server or in the web?

1 Like

Hi Sergio,
I’m interested with that code…is the link and the Credential still working?

Regards,
Salama

@sergiors can you email me at dpartap14@hotmail.com, looking forward at working with you.

I use OpenEmr for my 30 bedded hospital for outpatient as well as inpatient use. I have created the indoor bed facility as suggested by you, along with methods (and additional tables) for addition / deletion / modification of inpatient data / shifting of beds. I have also modified the tracker page to show currently admitted patients. I have created a customised LBF form for the discharge summary too, that includes operative notes.
However I do not use the procedure / pharmacy-prescription part since we have outsourced the pathology and pharmacy services. I am currently working to generate / store and use templates for automatic filling of forms for common diagnoses and for OPD use. These would then have to be just edited for minor details.

Attaching some screnshots: (sorry , can post only 1 image as I am a new user :frowning: )

Hello,
I am interested in the codes. Please send me a mail at timtimothy471@gmail.com for further explanation and discussion.
Thanks in anticipation.

Hi Daniel,
Please go through my post on the indoor module if you are interested.
Regards,
Parag

Sergio, is this module still available to purchase?

Thanks,
Rick

Parag, is this indoor (inpatient) bed facility module still available?

Thanks,
Rick

Here is Bahmni’s In-Patient and Bed Management Features:

Hello Parag,

I am very interested in the inpatient module and would like to discuss it with you. Please let me know at pht@mail.com.

Thanks!

Phil T

I would love to try out your module again pls. Did so a while back and I loved it. Can you kindly arrange this?
Many thanks.

Hello

I have a demo at https://med.click/new.patch/ user is user33 and pass is user33

Check the inpatient module and let me know.

yours,

Sergio R. Samoilovich
cel. 15-5055-2415

That’s great, thank you. Let me interact with the demo and see how it is.

-Udele

I have checked out the demo and it looks great. So how much will it cost me? Planning to setup OpenEmr version 5.0.1 on a local windows machine soon. The cumulative health care workers may be around 60. The clinic has about 20,000 patients on record cumulatively.
My mobile is +234 807 942 9527.
Possible to reach me on Whatsapp but if need be a Zoom meeting can be arranged.

Thanks-Udele
Thanks again.

Hi everyone,
I have made some progress in the Indoor patients module. As of today the module can:

1. Convert any encounter to an Inpatient admission encounter with edit / discharge / Delete (only admin) options and corresponding forms.
  2. Each admission encounter can have a new IPD number auto generated. It can also be modified manually if desired.
  3. Each admission stores the following details:
    — Date AND TIME of admission and discharge
    — Primary and Secondary (if applicable) Provider names/ID
    — Diagnosis
    — Type of admission (Normal / Charity / Insurance)
    — Type of discharge (Normal / death / referral / Discharge against advice)
    — Current / last bed number
    — Relevant notes (if any, such as referring doctor)
  4. All these details except IPD number are editable till the patient is admitted, such as shifting of beds or change in diagnosis.
  5. I have added a ‘beds’ table populated with the current room names, numbers and types, which shows up while editing the admission. Only currently empty beds show up for bed transfer / new admission avoiding duplicity.
  6. There is a provision of listing all the currently admitted patients with names / diagnoses / bedNumber / ProviderName at any given time. Clicking any name takes me directly to the concerned IPD encounter for editing.
  7. I have added , as mentioned previously, a Discharge Summary LBF form for noting Admission and surgery done (if any) details with treatment on discharge and followup date/time.
  8. The Fee sheet has been tweaked. I have a customised print format showing names of providers against specific services (Like Surgery / Anaesthesia / USG / Endoscopy). The products are all clubbed together and show up as one total amount in the final bill. The advance payments made are also reflected and adjusted for on this page.

Works in progress:
Customisable Templates generation for various forms like OPD visit. A single click will autofill the desired field(s) for common conditions / diagnoses

Including lab reports in the discharge summary.

Patient Auto callback functionality with auto appointment generation

Report generation for admissions – Date / Provider wise

woow this is great work, Kindly can we get in touch whatsup +256750905899 or email willings12@gmail.com

please we will need a demo of this

Hello I have a demo at https://med.click/new.patch/ user is user33 and pass is user33

If you do not see it, check in https://medical-records.net/openinterna

See how to use it in:

Check the inpatient module and let me know. yours,

Sergio