IMPORTANT: Please volunteer with open-emr.org LiveChat

matthewvita wrote on Tuesday, March 14, 2017:

There’s plenty of people popping up with questons and only a few volunteers to handle the questions (I’m helping a person now and there’s another person in the queue… help!). Please consider volunteering at https://chat.open-emr.org/ (RocketChat).

You can get an installed version of RocketChat (will run on startup) here: GitHub - RocketChat/Rocket.Chat.Electron: Official OSX, Windows, and Linux Desktop Clients for Rocket.Chat

Thanks,

Matthew Vita

1 Like

Hey, I noticed the site is down. Can you or someone else in the team message me or something on here? We have some server space and the tech to host the chat site and the website. Is that something we could help with?

Hi @jeremy_leach,

Yes, the main website is currently down. However, both the forums and the chat are up!

We have been working on a solution to migrate awa y from SourceForge for a while now and actually plan on starting this migration later this week. SourceForge just is not a reliable solution anymore.

I, or one of the other admins will reach out if we find a place for your offer during the transition. Thanks for offering to help out!