Implementation of LBF visit forms in Onsite Portal

are you appying the 502_addendum-patch_5.zip

Because works for me

Working, I appear to have {EncounterForm:LBF} and {LBF: } as directives i can pick from which confused me there for a bit! Using the first everything is working again as it should :slight_smile:

Where do I find Patient_History.tpl located?
I don’t have it, or don’t know how to find it.

Thanks

@gutiersa,

Normally tpl file into below location /openemr/sites/default/documents/onsite_portal_documents/templates

Thanks for your reply. It is not there though. Only the templates I have setup are there.

Have you: OpenEMR 5.0.2 Patch

I believe I included a new history tpl that may also have a patient signature.

No, I am afraid to overwrite your pre- patches.
Never mind, I will install it.

Thanks

In case not there it’s a simple template:
Medical_History.tpl (77 Bytes)

So after the update:
502_addendum-patch_5.zip

this is what I get:

Uploading the template alone, gets me the same. There must be an LBF that I must need to enable, no?

Same here: https://four.openemr.io/openemr/index.php

Thanks

Oh, I see

It renders in portal Patient Documents

1 Like

Yes, I see.
It does work on the portal side. Beautiful!

What about the signature module. Is that also from the portal side?
I don’t have that one

Thanks.

Yes, I have this. I am referring to the kiosk one. The kiosk module. Is that only available for when using an ipad?

I see, OK. I may be confusing openemr versions. NVM
thanks

Just click signature to remove or add signatory signature entered in dialog

1 Like

What kiosk? If from Patient Doc in main then both admin and patient is available

1 Like

Ok, however, the data is still not getting populated in the history section of the chart. Is it not supposed to do this?

thanks

In Portal Dashboard, make any correction/additions then use the Chart History button. The review is completed when you Chart to Category. Maybe Download but, I forget.

Yields:

Dealing with LBF in this manner gets involved from an integration w/portal POV where this feature could use more work but, I don’t have time.

1 Like

Y’all know, this is a pretty nice feature. I’m not tooting my horn but rather, I always hope other developers/vendors that use feature would pick up on some of this stuff and help continue, debug or add to the feature then donate back to community.

This tends to not be the case though!

1 Like

Hi, I need help here, I tried looking how I can activate the (Portal Alerts) and Messages Icons on the top right and I can’t find it. I though it was my EMR but I check the openemr demo and still they don’t up there, please help. Thank you guys.

Hi @Carlos_Andres_Chavez

Alerts will show if there is at least one alert(mail, profile review, document review, chat) for portal or provider message for Message.

1 Like