Implementation of LBF visit forms in Onsite Portal

If you overwrite the patch with the prepatch and confirm file by file, there are size differences there that might help narrow it down but i’ll leave it with you to hunt :slight_smile:

Yep, we’ll need to reissue patch.

1 Like

This is what I had to do:

I went into the database and changed the “pending_action” field in the “onsite_portal_activity” table, from I think “editing” to “review” (I believe), so they would show up in the portal back end. I now see all the forms, including those that have not been completed by the patients. There might have been a bug at one time; which is that when the patients completed the forms and sent the forms for review, the program did not change this field from “editing” to “review”. Hence, the forms did not show up in my end.

I realized you guys were busy, and since I don’t use linux, but freebsd, and at one point windows, I was not sure if it was me or the program. At any rate, once that field is set, you have to go back and unset it, (rather change it) in the database.

Hope it helps someone else.

Sandra

@sjpadgett Looking around the patient portal some more I have noticed that the patients cannot access reports? This also happens in the demo, so just wondering if there is an acl or something to change somewhere to enable this or if this is a bug?

Suppose to be a v6.0 feature that I must of put in 5.0.2. You have to activate the portal user then give permissions.

Currently inactive by default so tick the inactive on user gui to see portal user

Notice:

1 Like

Applying this patch I no longer see LBF forms and only see the text where the form should be.

are you appying the 502_addendum-patch_5.zip

Because works for me

Working, I appear to have {EncounterForm:LBF} and {LBF: } as directives i can pick from which confused me there for a bit! Using the first everything is working again as it should :slight_smile:

Where do I find Patient_History.tpl located?
I don’t have it, or don’t know how to find it.

Thanks

@gutiersa,

Normally tpl file into below location /openemr/sites/default/documents/onsite_portal_documents/templates

Thanks for your reply. It is not there though. Only the templates I have setup are there.

Have you: OpenEMR 5.0.2 Patch

I believe I included a new history tpl that may also have a patient signature.

No, I am afraid to overwrite your pre- patches.
Never mind, I will install it.

Thanks

In case not there it’s a simple template:
Medical_History.tpl (77 Bytes)

So after the update:
502_addendum-patch_5.zip

this is what I get:

Uploading the template alone, gets me the same. There must be an LBF that I must need to enable, no?

Same here: https://four.openemr.io/openemr/index.php

Thanks

Oh, I see

It renders in portal Patient Documents

1 Like

Yes, I see.
It does work on the portal side. Beautiful!

What about the signature module. Is that also from the portal side?
I don’t have that one

Thanks.

Yes, I have this. I am referring to the kiosk one. The kiosk module. Is that only available for when using an ipad?

I see, OK. I may be confusing openemr versions. NVM
thanks