Idioma español versión 7

Hello, I’m new to the community and I see that version 7 of OpenEMR has several unresolved translations. We are translating slowly… but… if anyone has it complete or partially to join the work, it would be a pleasure. Greetings to all. Regards, Lucas

Hola, soy nuevo en la comunidad y veo que la versión 7 del openemr posee varias traducción sin resolver. Estamos traduciendo lentamente… pero… si alguien y la posee completa o parte para unirme al trabajo será un placer. Saludos a uds. Atte. Lucas

Hola @pido. Soy de Argentina y tengo como 4000 terminos adaptado a nuestro pais. Si te interesa, te lo paso

Hi Lucas. I am from Argentina and I have about 4000 terms adapted to our country. If you are interested, I will send it to you

Hola Luis! Excelente… Sería un placer.
Estamos iniciando con esta plataforma, y hasta podríamos iniciar un espacio en la comunidad para técnicos de habla hispana. Yo soy de la ciudad de córdoba, argentina y estaremos aportando seguramente a esta comunidad.

Hello Luis! Excellent… It would be a pleasure. We’re getting started with this platform, and we could even create a space in the community for Spanish-speaking technicians. I’m from the city of Córdoba, Argentina, and we’ll definitely be contributing to this community.