I cant create a patient Report

Situation
Hello, i cannot create patient reports. when clicking on the button nothing happens

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version Number: v5.0.0 (6)

Browser:
I’m using: crome

Operating System
I’m using: windows 10

Search
Did you search the forum for similar questions? yes

Logs
Did you check the logs?
Was there anything pertinent in them?
Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability.
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All

Your PHP is not configured correctly. Please review PHP setting so that errors don’t show in the application.

Hi Leonidas Chertcoff,
Check your php configured correctly. follwing these steps you can resolve the issue.
1.Use ini_set(‘display_error’,false) in interface/global.php file
2. use isset — Determine if a variable is declared and is different than NULL

Thanks
Param
help@capminds.com

Please follow @juggernautsei recommendation and follow the installation recommendations for setting up your site. OpenEMR 7.0.1 Windows Installation - OpenEMR Project Wiki

Setting this setting in source is not recommended and unnecessary, Plus there are several other settings important to proper running of OpenEMR that need to be checked.

In php.ini this is the specific setting display_errors=Off and display_startup_errors=Off

Thanks, it hasn’t worked yet. A question. Can I upgrade from version 5.0.0 to 7.0.1 and then make the backup with openemr.sql?

The answer to your question is yes you can do that.

great, because I have openemr installed on two computers. In one it works well and in the other that I use as a backup they have faults

thank you very much for your help. I don’t know anything about programming I’m just a doctor in solo practic