HP Touchpad?

(system) #1

marka1211 wrote on Friday, July 08, 2011:

The HP Touchpad has just been released, and it looks like the kind of Tablet that I have been waiting for to use in my office.  Does anyone have any experience using the Touchpad with OpenEMR?

I have tried testing OpenEMR with an Android based device.  The only problem that I could find was the lack of a scroll bar along the edge of the schedule window in the Calendar view.  I had the same problem with an iPad, also.  I would be interested to know if the Touchpad has this issue, too.

(system) #2

sunsetsystems wrote on Friday, July 08, 2011:

Checking the demo site with my new Android smart phone, there do seem to be some rendering issues with the calendar page.

Rod
www.sunsetsystems.com

(system) #3

palmdoc2005 wrote on Saturday, April 07, 2012:

I have a HP Touchpad dual booting webOS and Android. I have to say the rendering and functionality running OpenEMR in webOS’s browser is worse than for Android’s stock browser.

(Cassie Griffin) #4

I have an HP laptop which I use it my programming work. I had been the same issue as you with a touchpad. The problem arises when I need to work a lot with a touchpad. I had searched hp touchpad not working and contact them and they solve my problem using touch sensor. So you ask them about your issue. like me