HP Touchpad?

marka1211 wrote on Friday, July 08, 2011:

The HP Touchpad has just been released, and it looks like the kind of Tablet that I have been waiting for to use in my office.  Does anyone have any experience using the Touchpad with OpenEMR?

I have tried testing OpenEMR with an Android based device.  The only problem that I could find was the lack of a scroll bar along the edge of the schedule window in the Calendar view.  I had the same problem with an iPad, also.  I would be interested to know if the Touchpad has this issue, too.

sunsetsystems wrote on Friday, July 08, 2011:

Checking the demo site with my new Android smart phone, there do seem to be some rendering issues with the calendar page.

Rod
www.sunsetsystems.com

palmdoc2005 wrote on Saturday, April 07, 2012:

I have a HP Touchpad dual booting webOS and Android. I have to say the rendering and functionality running OpenEMR in webOS’s browser is worse than for Android’s stock browser.

I have an HP laptop which I use it my programming work. I had been the same issue as you with a touchpad. The problem arises when I need to work a lot with a touchpad. I had searched hp touchpad not working and contact them and they solve my problem using touch sensor. So you ask them about your issue. like me