How to switch off xampp without errors happening in OPENEMR

How to fix the following errors on open emr 7.0 i am running xampp 8.0 along with mysql and Apache. I am also using windows 11 OS.

Warning : Undefined array key “filter_context” in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\library\custom_template\personalize.php on line 21

Change your error reporting in the php.ini file. Right now your error reporting is sending the errors to the screen. You need to turn it off in your configuration files.

Fatal error : Uncaught TypeError: mysqli_query(): Argument #1 ($mysql) must be of type mysqli, bool given in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\drivers\adodb-mysqli.inc.php:1150 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\drivers\adodb-mysqli.inc.php(1150): mysqli_query(false, 'SET NAMES ‘utf8…’, 0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\adodb.inc.php(1318): ADODB_mysqli->_query('SET NAMES ‘utf8…’, false) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\adodb.inc.php(1295): ADOConnection->_Execute('SET NAMES ‘utf8…’, false) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\library\ADODB_mysqli_log.php(60): ADOConnection->Execute('SET NAMES ‘utf8…’, false) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\library\sql.inc(66): ADODB_mysqli_log->ExecuteNoLog('SET NAMES ‘utf8…’) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\globals.php(301): require_once(‘C:\xampp\htdocs…’) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\login\login.php(38): require_once(‘C:\xampp\htdocs…’) #7 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\drivers\adodb-mysqli.inc.php on line 1150
Hey bro thanks alot but I got this error can you help me

I got it fixed thanks bro can you help me with this problem ?? or tell me how to go about doin this

Hey Guys I am trying to add soap notes from another EMR system into open emr I really need help I already altered the tables to the same format as those on open emr but nothing is showing up on the page can someone tell if it is possible to do and if so how to do it

When you say trying to add, do you mean you are copying the old data from a different EMR database into OpenEMR? Nothing is going to show up on the page because nothing is calling the data and if you altered the tables then you have altered the call to the data. You will have to code in the call to the data you have put in the database. You will need coding done.

Can you give me links something to reference to go about doing it I have to get this done by like yesterday. If you know someone that can advise me I would really appreciate that. Thanks in advance man.