How to Move Link to Add Prescriptions Inside Encounters Window Rather Than On Main Page

How to Move Link to Add Prescriptions Inside Encounters Window Rather Than On Main Page?

to avoid this error.

I’m curious, how does wamp compare with xampp if you have used both. IMO xampp is more robust but a harder set up for beginners than wamp. Just wondering if the trad off is worth it.

In linking and rendering prescriptions in encounter would require paying close attention to prescription dependencies in regards to directory level of relative paths.

1 Like

I did try xampp, but as i have been using wamp for years am more comfortable with it.
Will install xampp again and see if any better. But i suppose these errors will still be there? untill the code is corrected? But i have also seen making a change in php.ini sometimes corrected the error.

yeah don’t go through the trouble of replacing wamp now. Don’t think is cause.
The warning is not an error to prevent this to work but as a clue follow back in stack trace and find where the var gets enabled and populated.
Or show the entire warning

like i added hyperlinks to reports here…

if i can add a link to prescriptions in the drop down of clinical or admnistrating or just next to them it would be great.

I’m bear and going to bed i’ll try to look into tomorrow

1 Like