How to hide specific hours from the calendar

Hi, I have a case where I just want to hide certain hours from the calendar. E.g.: The clinic is opened from 07.00h to 18.00h, but is closed between 12.00 and 15.00h. I’d love to hide these hours, so to avoid having to scroll too much when i have to book something for say 16.30h.

OpenEMR Version
OpenEMR_6.1.0

Admin>Globals>Calendar – put the opening and closing hours in the respective fields.

Enjoy,
–RBL

Hi Ralf, thanks for the quick response. Yes I have those set to the opening and closing hours and those hours do disappear from the calendar. The issue is that the clinic also has midday break between 12 and 3PM.
Right now we have that like a big lunch break on the calendar. It works for its purposes, but i want to hide those midday empty hours as well. Any kind of solution is welcome, JS, CSS or PHP.

I’m sorry. I don’t know how to do that. Maybe that could be a new feature request.
–RBL

2 Likes

Hi @Ajospace -
I believe Ralf is right, the solution you’re looking for would need to be a new feature. The duration of the calendar time blocks can be adjusted in the globals, but the durations all are the same.
I am not a dev but I’d guess a php remedy would be able to shrink arbitrary rows of the table as it is drawn for the calendar.
But that’s just a guess.

• Harley
1 Like

Would be a nice feature, but not a deal-breaker though, most users don’t mind scrolling a few more mouse wheel turns… I don’t think one or two edge cases is worth a feature request, but nevertheless, if i find a solution, I’ll post it here. Thanks for the input so far.

1 Like