How to Edit the recall board appointment

After created recall board appointment , how to edit the data if want,

thanx,

I thought it was possible to just “left-click” on a row and bring it up. My recall list is very long, and, thus, the behavior appears to be very slow if it works at all. A simple way is just to go to the dashboard for the patient and “left-click” on the link for the recall under the appointments.
Hope that helps,
–Ralf

Thanx for replay,

but my concern is after created apppointment through recall board, how to change the data in that page

assume first screenshot created the appointment ,and next second screenshot ,filtered the apppointment using date it displayed the appointment,now how to change the apppointment data

example: i want change the recall reason or date, contact number etc,

thanx,

Bump. Still an issue. I have some python/SQL code that helps me see the last appointment that a patient had:

import mysql.connector
        #print("Attempting to retrieve the patient's last closed encounter from the database")
        # Retrieve patient's last encounter, if any
        pid = "653" #Patient's pid number
        query = (
            "SELECT patient_data.fname, patient_data.mname, "
            "patient_data.lname, pc_pid, pc_eventDate, pc_startTime, pc_apptstatus "
            "FROM openemr.patient_data, openemr.openemr_postcalendar_events "
            "WHERE "
            "(pc_pid = %s "
            "AND (patient_data.id=openemr.openemr_postcalendar_events.pc_pid) "
            "AND (openemr.openemr_postcalendar_events.pc_apptstatus='>')) "
            "ORDER BY pc_eventDate DESC, pc_startTime DESC "
            "LIMIT 1")
        mySQLcursor.execute(query, (pid,))
        for x in mySQLcursor:
            latestEncounterDate = x[4]
            latestEncounterTime = x[5]
            print("Last Visit = ", latestEncounterDate, latestEncounterTime)

Last appointment date is listed in the first column under name/PID as “Last Visit”.

If you want to change the recall, you have 2 options:

1. click Add Recall and select the patient’s name. Old recall shows up to be edited.
  2. On the patient Dashboard’s “Add Appointment Widget”, the Recall is listed. Click it to open the page to edit the Recall.