How to delete a post

There is no function for a user to delete a post.

Are you trying to delete a Topic or a Post?

I am not sure of the difference. But like this entry. I changed it to this because the original question was answered and I did not want to leave it out here for someone to stumble upon. But, I could not see a way to delete the topic I had posted.

So, how would I delete this post/topic?

@juggernautsei,
Show more option provides bookmark & delete functionality for a post. So one can able to delete a post. But rather we also couldnt able to find option to delete the entire topic.

Thanks,
ViSolve

@visolveemr
My account does not share that privilege.

It seems deletion of posts or topics require admin access. I recommend never deleting content (unless it’s an error).

Do remember you can always add an edit to the post stating a solution) OR you can mark another post as the accepted answer to a question (Like you’ll see on this post (Looks like a box with a checkmark inside it - it sits next to the heart underneath this post).

Thanks, I understand never deleting a post. That is why I always try to complete the information in whatever I post. So that anyone coming after me will have the whole story. So often, there are just fragments. And yes fragments can lead to a solution too but it takes longer.