How to change the layout of lab order report

Hi all,

Could someone tell me how to change the layout of this lab results table as in the screenshot. It is hard to read; some information (like range values) is crammed into a tiny cell and a lot of screen space is not used at all; the table could be a lot wider and more result lines would fit. How/where could I change that to a wider table with row height decreased for better readability.
O, and before someone wants to comment that we should hurry this patient to the ICU because of the blood values:
the patient is a bactrian camel…:wink:
thanks
Roland

funny @roland, openemr/single_order_results.inc.php at rel-500 · openemr/openemr · GitHub

thanks @stephenwaite , that helped to improve it a lot. Screenshot of much improved layout below,
Just one more thing: in the encounter summary when you mouse over this lab report it still brings up the old unchanged layout in the tooltip, apparently I need to change another file . It’s not in encounters_ajax.php, where is it?

thanks.
Roland

@roland the file shared by stephen has the tool tip for the field “Status”. Is that the one you are looking for ?
If not let me know the specific field / tooltip that you are talking about.

Thanks,
ViSolve OpenEMR Customization Team

@visolveemr

Hi, thanks, yes the tooltip that is the one at lines 295-335. I can control the color, borders, and fontsize, but I can’t find the width of the Results section shown in the tooltip. That needs to be around 70% of the table width to make it better readable (see the “improved” 2nd screenshot). How do I do that?

thanks
Roland

@roland,
Just to confirm you that whether you need to adjust the width of highlighted part in the screen shot?

if yes, Since they are in the same <tr> you can apply the css by following two methods,

1. Apply the width to the <td> after the specific count of <td> where the Report Section Ends or From the Result section, like nth-child(n+5) { //Apply your css }

2. Apply css to each <td> specifically through class name or using style tag itself.

Thanks,
ViSolve

@visolveemr,

Hi, no, what you highlighted is the one I already changed. The report now displays ok, but the problem is in the tooltip on the encounter history page (see new screenshot, highlighted it) the very same procedure results show with a different layout. It is this one that needs to be changed, this is another section (or file ??) that shows this report in the tooltip, not the procedure order itself…

@roland,
Both Encounter Summary Screen and Visit History Screen Tooltip get the data from interface/orders/single_order_results.inc.php file only. There is no other separate file for Visit History Tooltip. Please refer the below screen shots which has our changes.

Thanks,
ViSolve