How to add and remove tabs from demographics in patient dashboard?

For example I would like to remove the employer details from the dashboard.

hi @Stewart_Cusick , you can edit the layout, Admin->Forms->Layout but beware because this deletes them from the database so best to make a backup and try out on a demo system first.

Thats Stephen, I probably asked that the wrong way round. I’m working in database and some one has removed some these tabs but the layouts are still in the locations you mentioned Admin->Forms->Layout. Is there a way to hind and unhide these tabs?

Thanks for the fast responses.

pretty sure only way is to delete or set to unused in layout editor.

employer may be hidden in globals.

Otherwise use the UOR pulldown in layout editor to hide items.

1 Like

Super that was it the employer was turned off thanks guys.

1 Like

I actually have a few more issues if you guys could help me with around this same employers tab.

1. Now I can see the tab when I try and edit employer in layout i have issues. For example I want to make the “industry” field “optional” instead of “unused” but when I save changes they don’t save. This also happens when I add my own custom field.

2. Secondly when I try and export the data to a form {DEM:em_name} nothing appears. I have checked there is infromation filled in under that patient. Its seems to be happening with all the em_… fields but even when I change the code it still doesn’t work.

Thanks in advance for any help.

hi @Stewart_Cusick

1. looks like a csrf bug judging by the php log for the main demo but it’s fixed in the dev version
  2. can try to debug the php script like outlined in this thread

hi @Stewart_Cusick, fixed a bug in the demographics employer save area so it will store any new fields properly in the db.

Thanks very much for your help.