How to access the list of all Providers in Open EMR using REST

Is it possible to access the list of all Providers using REST from the Open EMR Installation for Ubuntu.If yes how can i achieve the same?

I could find a getProviders() function while performing a search on the github implementation.When i tried to invoke a select query on the users table programmatically using javascript i could find a RowDataPacket Tag attached with the resulting records.What is the format of the records returned by the respective query.Please revert

Thanks in advance
TEST

@testt,

We assume that you are trying to retrieve the providers list using REST in javascript. The Result of the function would be the Array of objects.You can convert it to json to use the results further.
Let us know if you have further clarifications.

Thanks
ViSolve

Thanks for the reply.I would like to know if any REST api is currently available which retrieves the Physician Records based on the filters given as request parameters through the REST url. If available where can i obtain the urls for these REST apis? I could find physician related fields like npi in the users table in the open emr schema.

@testt,
Please examine the below thread to get the details regarding OpenEMR api.

If it doesn’t suits your need, you can write your own api call to fetch the providers list.

Thanks,
ViSolve

thanks…so i need to write my own api to fetch the physician records .where should i deploy the code for the same. do i need to set up the environment for deploying the same. In that case how can i access the openemr database?