I’ve managed to install icd10 code sets in the past. But Im having issues with getting the latest code set to install. From external dataloads, Im trying to install just ICD10 CM codes only. I’ve removed the previous sets from the contrib folder and placed 2020-ICD-10-CM-Codes.zip in contrib… Before trying the install, I also updated mysql external dataloads with the information found in this link: https://github.com/openemr/openemr/commit/53b8ae655f3fc2d31f7380b66f49733b8965b2ba
Zip archive is installed, mysql infile is on, not sure what is going on.
Using ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS server edition on a dual core server, not shared cloud hosting.
When I click install, almost instantly it says it installed…then when I go to codes tab to search the icd10 codes, it lists nothing when I do a code search.