How do appointment reminders work?

It means to create a new directory named “logs” within the following directory:

/path to openemr/modules/sms_email_reminder/

Such that you will have the following:

/path to openemr/modules/sms_email_reminder/logs

Do you have access to your openemr installation?

1 Like

Thank you,

Yes, I have access to my emr installation

I received this error when I run my cron jobs, could anyone provide any insight

Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

No input file specified.

This is my cron command

php /home/creat616/technologyreconstruction.com/openemr/modules/sms_email_reminder/

The command should be:
php /home/creat616/technologyreconstruction.com/openemr/modules/sms_email_reminder/cron_email_notification.php

Thank you for that information, I am not receiving this error, is that a coding issue within the php file? or information in the clients database?

To verify if it works, you must see the files in the logs directory:
ls /path_to_openemr/modules/sms_email_reminder/logs
And in appointment change the status to EMAIL Confimed.

When i view my logs directory that I created it’s empty, do i need to adjust the permissions for the folder?

If cron is running as root, there is no need to change permissions. Did the status change in appointments?

When you refer to did the status of the appointments change, which area would I check that, on the calendar or in a php file

In calendar, as is the image above How do appointment reminders work? - #40 by luisuriarte

No, the status didn’t change in the appointments

This is the full error

Set-Cookie: OpenEMR=dTOeS2V0AwDzoUPW3blm3DehrWWlxGsMO2Z-biq7ss-Z7f6U; path=/; SameSite=Strict
Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate
Pragma: no-cache
Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

Site ID is missing from session data!

Please, open your browser, in the address bar put: http://localhost/openemr/modules/sms_email_reminder/cron_email_notification.php and press enter (“http://localhost/openemr” you must change to your web address to login into openmr).

I am able to login to the emr site without issue

Please edit cron_functions.php file and comment line 15, it should be: // include(“Mailer.php”); and try again
Sorry.
replace for this (attached) file
cron_functions.php (10.4 KB)

Thank you, I added that in as line 15; however the message didn’t change, which that being just a comment entry, will it read any data from that change?

please replace the attached file immediately above

The file has been uploaded, I will await the cron job to see what occurs

I replaced the file and uploaded it, I receive the same error, and there is nothing in the logs folder

Did you try specifying site in php parameters? Is your site other than ‘default’?