Hosting Open-EMR

(Barrie C Fitz-Gerald, Ph.D.) #41

Brady, set up OpenEMR on AWS Lightsail. Was able to access platform with IP address, but now I seem to have lost access to the OpenEMR application. Any ideas what might have happened.

(Brady Miller) #42

Hi @barringer7777 ,
Sorry for the delayed reply. Have you checked to make sure it’s still running in your AWS account?
-brady

(Viacony ) #43

Hi hunyan,
Could you please provide to me the step-by-step instruction on how you installed the OpenEMR on a shared hosting service. I am not a programmer so please do not assume any technical skill.

We are planning to use a cloud hosting service such as Microsoft Azure. I know Amazon has AWS for openEMR, but we like Microsoft. We need to use OpeEMR for five different hospitals.

Thank you very much.

(Matthew Vita) #44

Hi Viaco,

You may be interested in checking out the OpenEMR Cloud AWS packages once more: http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/AWS_Cloud_Packages_Comparison

I do realize you tend to favor Microsoft solutions, but I can tell you that as a person in healthcare IT who has worked with AWS for the past few years, I am very happy with the performance, security, scalability, and maintainability of AWS.

Please feel free to create a separate thread if you have further questions and our community will be sure to help.

Thanks,

Matthew Vita
OpenEMR Project Administrator