Hosting Open-EMR

Brady, set up OpenEMR on AWS Lightsail. Was able to access platform with IP address, but now I seem to have lost access to the OpenEMR application. Any ideas what might have happened.

Hi @barringer7777 ,
Sorry for the delayed reply. Have you checked to make sure it’s still running in your AWS account?
-brady

Hi hunyan,
Could you please provide to me the step-by-step instruction on how you installed the OpenEMR on a shared hosting service. I am not a programmer so please do not assume any technical skill.

We are planning to use a cloud hosting service such as Microsoft Azure. I know Amazon has AWS for openEMR, but we like Microsoft. We need to use OpeEMR for five different hospitals.

Thank you very much.

Hi Viaco,

You may be interested in checking out the OpenEMR Cloud AWS packages once more: http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/AWS_Cloud_Packages_Comparison

I do realize you tend to favor Microsoft solutions, but I can tell you that as a person in healthcare IT who has worked with AWS for the past few years, I am very happy with the performance, security, scalability, and maintainability of AWS.

Please feel free to create a separate thread if you have further questions and our community will be sure to help.

Thanks,

Matthew Vita
OpenEMR Project Administrator