HL7 developer needed for a bidirectional interface

HL7 developer needed to complete one assignment. Develop interface for a demonstration kit -interfacing demo equipment with bidirectional communication to emr

Required Skills
*HL7 developer

Preferred Skills

• familiar with IHE protocols

Responsibilities
*Write interface so that sales representatives can demo interface with our medical device to emr. Communication needs to bidirectional communication.

Current versions of this product use HL7v2 / 4010 parsers in a manner that is not extensible. Devices or any interfaces that have no legacy restrictions are likely to use HL7v3 and are best handled by something like Mirth or other products as middleware.

If you are not lucky enough to get a consultant proficient in both products, 2 cents say get middleware developer to deal with device(s) in addition to one of the experts here to build on FHIR infrastructure authored by @adunsulag, @sjpadgett.

Establishing a generic interface mechanism for devices continues to be an open item for this project. Maybe admins will chime in.

Hi Mike,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew