Help for building a customized report. Hiring a developer

Hi guys!

I work for a non-profit organization in Ecuador, we work with healthcare and we do some medical brigades, providing health care to communities without help access.
For this we wanted to use OpenEMR as our new EMR, but we are having problems with reports (and other things)
My question now is about customized reports.
We need a specific report which needs to show patient data like (name, last name, age, dob, id, phone number, address, gender, etc) and information also about the treatment than the doctors gave it to them, like (diagnosis and medications)

We are thinking to hire a developer to help us with this.
Do you guys think it is possible? and how much do you think it will cost?

Thank you so much for your answers.

1 Like

Carlos,
Here are a list of companies that may meet your needs in customizing OpenEMR
https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Professional_Support
-Visolve-001

Hi
Hope you are doing great!
I can surely help you with the same. It would be great help if you can reach me on my skype: shubhanshu.sahu@codiant.com or drop me an Email in the same id. so that we can discuss this further.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
BR
Shubh

Hi there. I have been writing customized reports for OpenEMR for over 4 years. I incorporate DataTables, a plug in that allows the end user to export the results in PDF or .csv (Excel) format. The information you are asking for can be done with the existing reports. I can combine the patient report (name, age, dob, etc.) then when you click on the patient, a list of encounters / diagnosis / medications can populate. Something like this generally takes about 4-6 hours. If you have several custom reports that need to be created, I can help you with this.

Which version of OpenEMR are you using?

Here is an example of a custom immunization report I created for one of my customers. Each column is sortable and the search boxes allow you to quickly search each of the columns. For example, if you were searching for a patient name you can just type the name in the search box and all their immunizations for the date range queried would show up.

Here is another example of a custom report I generated that lists all SMS appointment reminders and their status. If you look at the message 19875 you can click on the row and it will display the message history:

After clicking on the row there is a sub report.

I have other examples I can show you. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss pricing. I can be flexible if you commit to blocks of time (for example, if you need 4 or 5 reports).

Hi @CarlosQ06

I understand your requirement and will be glad to assist you for create a customized report.

it would be great if we have discussion over Skype : cis.am3 or email me at Frank@cisinlabs.com so that we can process further.

Hoping for prompt response

Thanks
Frank

Hi Carlos,
I am an experienced developer and I would be happy to help as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Andrew!

We need to create a customized report wich needs to contain data like names, last names, age, ID, gender, diagnosis and medication of every patient in the system.
we do medical brigades and see patients in the field. We basically set a small clinic in communities and see the patients there, OpenEMR is our EMR but we are looking for a way to report our attentions.

Let me know if this looks interesting for you, and how much do you think it will cost for getting these reports?
The thing is that we are a nonprofit organization and so we need to request for a budget before hiring someone.