Google Authentication in OpenEMR v7

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on setting up OAuth2 with Google Authentication in OpenEMR v7 and I am in need of some assistance.
I have successfully created the Client ID and Secret Key from the Google API Console as per the initial steps. However, I am encountering difficulties in the subsequent stages of the configuration process within the OpenEMR system. I am unsure of how to properly input these credentials and set up the redirect URL in the OAuth2 section of the Global Settings.
I have tried to follow the available documentation, but I find myself in need of more detailed guidance. If possible, could you provide a step-by-step guide or any resources that might assist me in this process? Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.
Best regards

Hi @BrunoMendes,

Welcome to the community. Can you please provide a bit more information? Specifically, which documentation have you been following and where are you getting stuck? You can find the config options for Google Sign In under Admin > Config > Security.

Hello Robert ! I was able to log in, but only after filling in my full email in this field. Is this just the way this Google authentication works? My goal was that, for example, all users with the domain “@primerbrasil.com.br” could access their Google account and create a standard user. Because if this is the case where I have to create the manual user and add the full email in this field, I don’t see any advantage. Could you please help me?