Getting server error while click authorize button in swagger

{“error”:“server_error”,“error_description”:“The authorization server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request: Security error - problem with authorization server keys.”,“message”:“The authorization server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request: Security error - problem with authorization server keys.”}

previously I got Auth Error Error: response status is 400. To referring one forum I saw Getting Error While Calling the Authorization Code Grant - #16 by adunsulag following these steps. After doing this I got a server error now. I am using 7.0.1 docker for setup.

There is not enough detail here to help you. I suggest turning on the debug error logs in Logging → System Error Logging Options and try to trace your errors that way. Its apparent you have an issue with your keys which is often due to an openssl setup issue, or due to a folder/file permission problem.

I am using openemr-devops/docker/openemr/7.0.1/Dockerfile at master · openemr/openemr-devops · GitHub this for docker setup.