GAD-7, PHQ-9 or EFS forms to share?

Thank you for the assist. I am very new to code submission for larger projects. I am used to tweaking for my own purposes.

Hi Mark. I’m away for the weekend - can I get back to you on Tuesday- sounds like you’re progressing well …
Ruth

hi mark and jerry,

thanks both for progressing this and helping with the PR and small issues. I’ve only just got back from an overseas trip so not really in thinking mode yet, but will be back at my desk properly tomorrow,

ruth

@Mark_Sarnov @ruth
I refactored and relayed out this form. Super old form! Anyway attached is new zip of form for you to test and hopefully submit in a PR.

phq9.zip (21.6 KB)

Hi @mark_sarnov and @sjpadgett

I just quickly tested your refactored version Jerry, and as far as i can see it works well - there are a couple of formatting differences but i’ll leave that for mark to comment on.

thanks
ruth

Looks pretty good to me.
Will work on:

1. the line “Over the past 2 weeks…” in a larger font.
  2. Have the questions numbered.
  3. A blank line between the 9th question and the “Difficulty…” question and the question itself with a slightly larger font, and perhaps bold.

But they are only quibbles. I’ll work on it this weekend and post on this thread when the github files are updated.

Thank you!

hi @Mark_Sarnov and Jerry (@sjpadgett ),
pete has noticed a slight problem with the latest version of the phq9 form - the file info.txt has become a single line ‘PHQ-9 Clinical’ instead of two lines ‘PHQ-9’/ ‘Clinical’ - this has the confusing effect of giving the form the name ‘PHQ-9 Clinical’ in the form admin page and in the drop down menus where it is chosen for a patient, instead of ‘PHQ-9’ and also putting it in the ‘miscellaneous’ drop down menu instead of ‘Clinical’ by default (although this can be changed of course, on the admin page)

the first line of info.txt gives the name of the form, the second which menu it should go in by default

I’m sure it’s just a slip of the keyboard, and as it uses the same db records everything seems to work ok except for the confusion in the menus and admin page. I’ve attached what I believe to be the correct version of info.txt
info.txt (16 Bytes)

best wishes, ruth

I actually did not know that!
Anyway someone needs to put up a PR for it and I’ll get it into core.

are you happy to do the PR @Mark_Sarnov ? I think you had a couple of other changes you were making, so it could all be 'PR’d at the same time?
Ruth

Mark didn’t like that I reduced the size of the top question. Also I forgot to add line numbers but I got distracted with CQM and turn back to you guys.

I’d make these changes and do the PR but I really don’t want to own it.

no that’s fine Jerry, you’ve plenty on your plate and i think we should take it back, i’m happy to work with mark on the code and git related things. thanks for your help so far.

ruth

1 Like

Hi @Mark_Sarnov

i hope you don’t mind my reply to jerry earlier, dropping us in it to take back doing mods and submitting PRs. I’m happy to help with this - both coding and using git and PRs - would you like to let me know where you’re at and how i can help?

all the best
ruth

Hi Ruth!
Heck no! I consider you a co-contributor, as your GAD7 was the inspiration for the PHQ9. Let me give you access to my GitHub PHQ9 directory, and you can edit whatever you wish to work on! I have been crazy busy as COVID-19 is raging in Rochester, so my days have been pretty full.
So… No worries!

sorry to hear covid-19 is eating up your time, let alone making your patients sick!
I can see your GitHub directory. Let me work out what we need to do to set it all up - e.g. get a fork of OpenEMR, commit the changes that jerry made, improve on those, submit with a PR etc.

I’ve loved having the GAD-7 and PHQ-9 integrated into OpenEMR! I wanted to see if anyone has come up with a way to extract the results. It would be great to pull out a single client’s data over a period of time for the clinician to track progress, as well as a practice be able to look at all clients over a period of time. Query, maybe?!

Just thought I would check to see if anything existed. We’re using version 7.0.1.

1 Like

Look at our FHIR implementation of forms where the form is stored as a Questionnaire Response resource in same table. Values can be abstracted there. Those forms can be imported using encounter questionnaire feature from LOINC.