Fresh installation of 7.0.0 not going past add the url

Situation
I am creating an offstie backup server to match what we have currently. We are currently running 7.0.0 and have been unable to backup and are addressing this. I have installed and prequeistes and update php.ini but when I dial the url if brief the following screen;

<?php // This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or // modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License // as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 // of the License, or (at your option) any later version. // Set the site ID if required. This must be done before any database // access is attempted. I have am unsure how i handle this. Prior to the screen i got a message at teh startup of the installation GUI that I needed to install php-xml and I did along php7.4-php8.3-xml. After I did that I received this message. I just want to know how I get this message to go away continue with the GUI. **OpenEMR Version** I'm using OpenEMR version 7.0.0 **Browser**: Chrome **Operating System** I'm using: Putty on Windows to ubuntu 20.4 server **Search** Did you search the forum for similar questions? yes **Logs** Did you check the logs? yes - apache log has one entry (Thu Jun 13 13:56:39.280131 2024] [core:notice] [pid 23649:tid 140703644153088] AH00094: Command line: '/usr/sbin/apache2') Was there anything pertinent in them? no other than my 1 documented attempt Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability. You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All I am using command line at this time and don'tknow how to do that as we are not installed yet.

You mention “creating an offsite backup server to match what we have currently” -
Is your secondary server actually set up to match your current platform, e.g., same versions of MySQL/MariaDB, same version of Apache2, same version of PHP?
I ask because you refer to both php7.4 and php8.3 , and to the best of my knowledge, OpenEMR V7.0.0 (you didn’t mention patch status) may not install/run on PHP8.3

Also, you said “Fresh installation”, if you’re building a copy of a production environment, there’s no need to run the installation routine, you already have a working OpenEMR V7, it just needs to be backed up and restored/recreated on your secondary host.

If it was me, I’d build the LAMP stack on my backup server to match my production server, back up the OpenEMR web root & database, then restore them on my backup server, adjust things like URLs as necessary, and proceed with testing. After it’s proven to work you can move on to the final steps of automating your data replication from primary server to secondary server.

Thanks very cool. I will try that.

T

I will only use the earlies php version and see what happen and look into the Lamp server