Flow Board not showing appointments

Situation
I need to be able to print the past appointments (not visits) for a patient. I am trying to use flowboard and I put in a date range along with the patient id. However about half of the appointments for the patient are not showing. However, when one goes into the calendar there is the visit for the patient on that day.

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version v5.0.2 (1)

Browser:
Firefox

Operating System
I’m using: Linux Mint

Logs
Did you check the logs? no
Was there anything pertinent in them?
Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability.
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All

Hello Dr @mschap -
I guess to start with, some of the troubleshooting questions that need to be asked might be:

• Has your v5 OpenEMR ever been able to show all appointments? Like, in v 5.0.0 or -.0.1? Did it quit acting right after the patches?
  • Have you made any other modifications to your system that might affect the flow board?
  • What are the characteristics of the appointments that do not appear on the flow board?

I don’t have a v5 instance to look at, but the wiki docs are from 2015, and the display shown in them do indeed have the calendar data in them.
Best- Harley

1 Like

Unfortunately we have never used this function before. We are having to use it for compliance with our provincial college (governmental requirement). There seems to be no rhyme nor reason for them not showing.
We may have found a work around for the time being - if we duplicate the appointment - then one instance will appear in the flow board. The challenge is that if we delete either the created instance or the existing instance - it does not show. So for now we will duplicate the appointment for when we need the function.

Moving forward we need to upgrade and will look at doing that in the next month or so (at least to 6.1 (3) ).

Yes, @mschap that really does have the sound of a bug that would have been corrected in subsequent releases.
Good luck!

• HT