Fee sheet Menu Issue

In Fee Sheet when the user clicks in the “Administrative” or “Clinical” menu on top, the submenu values are hidden by the “Establish” button.
This prevents the end user from viewing that option or selecting. Please refer the screen shot for clarity.
Once we fix this issue will share with the community.
Please refer the attachment.

Thanks,
ViSolve

@visolveemr I started a thread concerning Fee Sheet to let others know I was doing work in Fee Sheet and to get other issues that may need to be addressed. The reason is two fold: one, many times there are small issues that someone may ignore because it may not be worth a PR and two, to try to prevent cross purpose development and commits.
The latter can be frustrating if I do a weeks worth of work only to have another team member commit just ahead of me causing me to have to incorporate new commit.

Your issue is probably just an issue of z-index and if you would be so kind to allow me to fix in a PR I have pending, I’d appreciate it.

Hi Jerry,
For @viSolve issue, I suggest adding to your style sheets #sddm div { z-index:20; } That has worked nicely for me.
I have a couple of asks for you to consider re: fee sheet also:
Can you add in <labels /> for an easier time selecting ICD10/CPT4 etc radio icons please?
Also, can you default the cursor to the search_term field and direct a “return” or Enter" to the “Search” button? Only if these steps make sense to you and others of course. I think it would make the fee sheet just a little easier to use.

Ray

Make sense to me and will be happy to do, especially the Return for search, catches me all the time.

z-index not an issue in current code base but got all else and will be in this PR.