Fee Sheet Javascript Issues

Fee Sheet JavaScript Issues:

Has this been addressed yet?

Hi @growlingflea ,

That issue doesn’t show up in the light style. Guessing there is a z-index css style property somewhere in the other styles that will fix this; we are waiting for a fix on that (hint hint :slight_smile: ). That menu will be replaced with a bootstrap menu in the hopefully somewhat near future.

-brady

in your chosen style.css add after this line:
#sddm div {

this line:
z-index:20;

This can be added to all the codebase stylesheets if it works for you.
Let us know please.

The demo 192.168.1.133 at http://demo.open-emr.org:2108/openemr/ has this sub-menu as bootstrap but it does not have this z-index fix yet. I’ll try push that out in the TAN theme (maybe others too) today. This sub-menu is set to the compact theme, not the Full theme. To see this menu you will need a patient, and an encounter to get to the fee-sheet.

This is the demo with the Role-based menus also on the main menu. You can play with the interface in the Settings found under the username in the top right of the window. I took the liberty of calling the frames version of openemr the “Retro” version and the tabs version the “Modern” version. Again I am partial to the Compact Theme and the Tan style sheet as far as look and feel.

@rmagauran and @growlingflea ,

Thanks Ray for this fix! I tried it and it worked well, so I brought your fix into the codebase (will also include it in the next 5.0.0 patch):