FaxSMS Fatal error since upgrade

Situation
Recently I went through multiple version upgrades to get my OpenEMR current to 7.0.2, and everything went well except for a loss of my FaxSMS module functionality.

The situation is such that I’m not having SMS reminders send out automatically via the cron job (which had previously been working with the FaxSMS module in years past).

If I manually send out the SMS reminders through the Modules>Manage Twilio Messaging>Actions>Send SMS Reminders interface, it will detect how many reminders are to be sent in the next 30 hours, but it will send only 1 of those reminders (I can rerun that process multiple times, having 1 reminder sent each time and eventually get them all to go out).

It will then show me an error which I am not qualified to decipher (even though I have tried for the past few weeks):

Fatal error : Uncaught TypeError: cron_UpdateEntry(): Return value must be of type int, ADORecordSet_empty returned in /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/custom_modules/oe-module-faxsms/library/rc_sms_notification.php:212 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/custom_modules/oe-module-faxsms/library/rc_sms_notification.php(150): cron_UpdateEntry() #1 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/custom_modules/oe-module-faxsms/library/rc_sms_notification.php on line 212

I’m assuming that something is wrong with my rc_sms_notification.php file on lines 150 or 212, but I just don’t know enough about what I’m looking at to figure it out.

I tried grabbing the rc_sms_notification.php file from Github and replacing the one I have with that one, but when I tried to manually send out the SMS reminders, it just said: “Not Authorised”.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thank you.

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 7.0.2

Browser:
Chromium and/or Firefox

Operating System
Ubuntu 22.04.4

Search
Did you search the forum for similar questions?
Yes

Logs
Did you check the logs? Yes
Was there anything pertinent in them? Not that I could see.

@Tony - here’s a link to another Forum thread on this subject:

We’re using the built in MedEx module for now. It’s not free but it’s cheap, easy to set up and it works.