Fatal Error Smarty

jschires wrote on Friday, January 10, 2014:

I just installed open emr on a linux server with no issues during installation. Upon logging in, I receive this error in the top center:

Fatal error: Smarty plugin error: in /home/content/MYSITE/html/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/pnincludes/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 2008

The rest of the software seems to be functioning fine. Any hints or suggestions what the issue may be? I did check the server to ensure the file(s) in the path exist on the server and they do.

Thanks!!!

cmswest wrote on Friday, January 10, 2014:

looks like _load_plugins() is calling _trigger_plugin_error()

https://github.com/openemr/openemr/blob/master/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/pnincludes/Smarty/Smarty.class.php#L1856

could be trying to load the plugin more than once on login only

jschires wrote on Friday, January 10, 2014:

Any idea what to do to correct the issue? Thanks for the reply!

jschires wrote on Saturday, January 11, 2014:

Corrected by re install

Can someone please help with this error - on version 6 hosted on windows 2019 server AWS. Never had this before. No recent changes to code -noticed only last several weeks. Is it looking for missing plugins? Thanks!

Fatal error: Smarty error: [in default/views/day/ajax_template.html line 382]: [plugin] unknown tag - ‘pc_sort_events’ (core.load_plugins.php, line 118) in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\smarty\smarty\libs\Smarty.class.php on line 1100

hi @Jit_Chawla , thought you figured this out. Could you update us please? Thank you

Jit had custom code where during moving code to new directory tree they forgot to move the plugin directory thus error.

This happens a lot where we get blamed for issues where vendors have modified version of openemr and seek answers here!

Show it’s broke on demo and maybe it gets addressed.