Fatal Error Smarty

jschires wrote on Friday, January 10, 2014:

I just installed open emr on a linux server with no issues during installation. Upon logging in, I receive this error in the top center:

Fatal error: Smarty plugin error: in /home/content/MYSITE/html/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/pnincludes/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 2008

The rest of the software seems to be functioning fine. Any hints or suggestions what the issue may be? I did check the server to ensure the file(s) in the path exist on the server and they do.

Thanks!!!

cmswest wrote on Friday, January 10, 2014:

looks like _load_plugins() is calling _trigger_plugin_error()

https://github.com/openemr/openemr/blob/master/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/pnincludes/Smarty/Smarty.class.php#L1856

could be trying to load the plugin more than once on login only

jschires wrote on Friday, January 10, 2014:

Any idea what to do to correct the issue? Thanks for the reply!

jschires wrote on Saturday, January 11, 2014:

Corrected by re install

Can someone please help with this error - on version 6 hosted on windows 2019 server AWS. Never had this before. No recent changes to code -noticed only last several weeks. Is it looking for missing plugins? Thanks!

Fatal error: Smarty error: [in default/views/day/ajax_template.html line 382]: [plugin] unknown tag - ‘pc_sort_events’ (core.load_plugins.php, line 118) in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\smarty\smarty\libs\Smarty.class.php on line 1100

hi @Jit_Chawla , thought you figured this out. Could you update us please? Thank you