No console errors either.
I tried putting the address back to the original. The first time it worked. The address displayed on the prescription. Then, I took it away again to see if it would vanish again and it did. I was going to put back a little at a time to see if I can pin point where the failure was occurring. But now, no matter what the address does not show after changing it from the original.
I cleared my browsing history for the past hour and I am using chrome. Going to switch Ice Dragon now and see if it stays the same.
If I change any part of the original name, it disappears from the prescriptions without a trace.