Eye Exam esign and report issues

Hi all, I have a couple of questions about the eye exam form. first, are there underlying requirements to enable signing off? I can sign the summaries but not the eye exam. second, when I generate pdf reports the impression/plan is not filling even though it is present in the form. Is this secondary to not being signed or a separate issue?

hi @Ariel_Lenning, is this for the latest version ? If so can you replicate this error on one of the demos to confirm itā€™s a bug?

Itā€™s the latest version AWS express plus. Iā€™ll see what I can do in the demos.

I confirmed both problems in demo six under wanda moore.

okay thank you, maybe @ophthal who developed it could take a peak at it?

How are you generating the report - from the Communication Engine, the Eye Menu or the OpenEMR Report function?

It seems to pull the same broken chart summary report from within the visit as well as from the encounter sign off page

Where are you generating the report from? They are several ways to do it.

This issue is still not solved

I sent @mytilene a file with a fix for this.
My version of the Eye Form is different than the codebase these days but it worked for them. I will try to do another PR but it has been a whileā€¦ My github Tower client keeps telling me I am deprecatedā€¦ If @Ariel_Lenning still needs this you can try this in on linux:

1. Download this file to your openemr base direction /openemr
  • wget https://medexbank.com/assets/zip/EyeForm9.17.20.zip
  1. Rename your eye_mag directory to something else in case it causes a problem:
  • mv interface/forms/eye_mag interface/forms/eye_mag2
  1. Unzip the file:
  • unzip EyeForm9.17.20.zip

And test it outā€¦

It works great.
How can I add values to QP List for Retina etc.

Hello again,

There should be a pencil icon in each QP area. Click on that to open the list page.
There was one version of OpenEMR where they dropped the pencil icon!!! If your icon is not present, the link is still there.

For now, click in this area, where it should be. The link to the QP list will open.

If the icon is not there, let me know and I will show you how to get the icon back.

There are many places on the Eye Form with Pencil icons where you can customize the form to meet your needs.

For each section there is a master list and from this a list is built for each provider.

Clicking on the pencil icon will bring up the list for the current provider only.

It should be intuitive to change this to suit your needs - let me know if you need more guidance.

If you have more than one provider, you can change each list separately, or change the master.

Changing the items in the master is a similar process but then to get them to display for a provider, you will need to delete the current QP list for that section for each provider.

Next time that provider opens the eye form, since there is no QP list for that section for that provider, the QP list will be rebuilt from the master.

The provider will need to close the eye form and reopen it to see the new QP list in this ā€œmasterā€ scenario.

Ray

2 1
When try to add, OD | OS | OU link is not showing, therefore not working QP

This is a bug. Here is the fix:
Add the code below in interface/super/edit_list.php after this section
if ($list_id == ā€˜apptstatā€™ || $list_id == ā€˜groupstatā€™) {
$notes = trim($iter[ā€˜apptstat_colorā€™]) . ā€˜|ā€™ . trim($iter[ā€˜apptstat_timealertā€™]);
} else {
$notes = trim($iter[ā€˜notesā€™]);
}
around line 200:

if (preg_match("/Eye_QP_/", $list_id)) {
                if (preg_match("/^[BLR]/", $id)) {
                    $stuff = explode("_", $id)[0];
                    $iter['mapping'] = substr($stuff, 1);
                    $iter['subtype'] = substr($stuff, 0,1);
                } else {
                    $stuff = explode("_", $id)[0];
                    $iter['mapping'] = substr($stuff, 2);