Exporting data from LBF forms

Hello,

I’ve made some LBF forms which have been in use in a clinic for about 5yrs now and wish to export the data captured from this form to an excl file.

Am not sure which table in particular to source the data from.
I can see the field names in the table “lbf_data” but where do I get the data itself?

Would really appreciate some help on this pls

@fkasmani

Based on my understanding, there is no default option for exporting LBF forms data and also we can export table “lbf_data” as whole by using the phpmyadmin. But if we want to export the specific LBF forms data it should handle only by code level.

Thanks,
ViSolve

Hi @visolveemr, I wonder if this should be an option in LBF i.e import/export forms? And if export data option, maybe spreadsheet! I don’t know how useful such would be but, maybe…

@sjpadgett
Sure it would be a good feature to keep a separate option for import/export in LBF forms. But dont know how many will gain advantage of this feature.

Thanks,
ViSolve

Consider practices having tons of data in their LBF and then for some reason - maybe disaster recovery, backup or maybe even wanting to migrate from openemr.
How do they take their data with them?

The ophthalmology centre I’ve installed OpenEMR into (currently a cloud based version) has data for about 5yrs now and they’re currently experiencing network issues where they can’t access the cloud version at certain times, thus needed this data in an MS-Excel file for network outage times.

Hi @fkasmani, I certainly see your dilemma but importing and exporting these specific data sets would, in the end, drive you crazy imo. Maybe what you need is replication for those time you’re offline plus a custom sql would probably serve you better for moving your LBF data around.