ERROR when I click on manage modules

I’m also unable to register modules. when I click on register, nothing happens.

ERROR :
Exception: Connect Error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

SQL statement : SELECT * FROM modules ORDER BY mod_ui_order ASC
#0 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\vendor\laminas\laminas-db\src\Adapter\Driver\Pdo\Pdo.php(254): Laminas\Db\Adapter\Driver\Pdo\Connection->connect()
#1 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\vendor\laminas\laminas-db\src\Adapter\Adapter.php(191): Laminas\Db\Adapter\Driver\Pdo\Pdo->createStatement(‘SELECT * FROM m…’)
#2 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\interface\modules\zend_modules\module\Application\src\Application\Model\ApplicationTable.php(61): Laminas\Db\Adapter\Adapter->query(‘SELECT * FROM m…’)
#3 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\interface\modules\zend_modules\module\Installer\src\Installer\Model\InstModuleTable.php(253): Application\Model\ApplicationTable->zQuery(‘SELECT * FROM m…’, Array)
#4 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\interface\modules\zend_modules\module\Installer\src\Installer\Controller\InstallerController.php(61): Installer\Model\InstModuleTable->allModules()
#5 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\vendor\laminas\laminas-mvc\src\Controller\AbstractActionController.php(77): Installer\Controller\InstallerController->indexAction()
#6 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\vendor\laminas\laminas-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(331): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#7 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\vendor\laminas\laminas-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(188): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#8 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\vendor\laminas\laminas-mvc\src\Controller\AbstractController.php(103): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#9 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\vendor\laminas\laminas-mvc\src\DispatchListener.php(139): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Laminas\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Laminas\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response))
#10 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\vendor\laminas\laminas-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(331): Laminas\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#11 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\vendor\laminas\laminas-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(188): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#12 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\vendor\laminas\laminas-mvc\src\Application.php(331): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#13 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\src\Core\ModulesApplication.php(116): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run()
#14 G:\xampp\htdocs\clinic\interface\modules\zend_modules\public\index.php(66): OpenEMR\Core\ModulesApplication->run()
#15 {ma

Do you know what version of OpenEMR you are running? That almost looks like you have a firewall that is stopping the connection. Do you have a firewall on the machine you are running OpenEMR on? If so, you could try turning off the firewall and see if you get better results.

1 Like

Also check your file permissions i.e owner/user at: interface/modules/zend_modules

im running openemr 6.0.0.
I dont see how disabling the firewall would fix the error considering it also appears on the machine running openemr.

Sorry for late reply. Permissions are all good. Any other idea as to why the error appears?

Am having the same error message, have done a lot of searches but still not sure what to do

What is your operating system? How have you installed OpenEMR? Are you able to login to OpenEMR? Does the problem only happen when you try to manage the modules? The module manager system opens a second database connection which could potentially be a clue on how to dive deeper into this issue.

Am using windows, I Installed following the windows installation instruction, yes am able to log in the problem only happens when I click on manage modules.

Hi @paulwombo, there are setup instructions in the readme.

edit: that’s the ccda service, see here for zend setup.

Thank you @stephenwaite let me try it out

Hi, Is the issue resolved, please share the solution. Thank you