Error when accessing Care Coordination OpenEMR7.0

Hi all. When I’m using a community version of OpenEMR7.0 or if I am using a customized version with all of the base code I am getting an error when selecting Carecoordination (under modules). The error screen I get is this:

The logs in /var/log/apache2/error.log are this:

I haven’t seen anyone else post about this, so maybe I’m missing a library or something?

https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Z%26H's_CCDA_Module

Sounds like all the services aren’t installed. Reinstall in ccdaservice.

After reading the README I did the following:

cd openemr/ccdaservice
sudo npn install

It got the files I need and I was able to get the following screen:

Hi. I too have been having challenges getting care coordination working. It is now installed, and I get the same display as shown in Daniel’s screenshot (which is good). I am trying to install a CCDA (Wanda Moore, mentioned in different thread Various Carecoordination issues - #6 by PeteBoyd).

The file is supposed to be a CCDA, but when I use Import | “CCDA or CRDA Cat I”, nothing happened. For grins, I tried doing the import on the CCD tab and the patient showed up (showing the patient’s name, dob and “Match found: No”). But the Import icon did not show up, just the “View Details” icon (which did work, to see the html rendition of the xml document).

Looking in the error log, I see the errors listed below. Any guidance? Or do I just need to find a better CCDA or CDA document?

When I try the upload on the CCDA tab, I get this error several times:
Error 1831: Element ‘{urn:hl7-org:v3}id’, attribute ‘extension’: [facet ‘minLength’] The value ‘’ has a length of ‘0’; this underruns the allowed minimum length of ‘1’. on line 1

When I do the upload on the CCD tab, I get these three errors:
Undefined array key “telecom” in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\modules\zend_modules\module\Carecoordination\src\Carecoordination\Model\CcdTable.php on line 50
Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\modules\zend_modules\module\Carecoordination\src\Carecoordination\Model\CcdTable.php on line 50
Undefined array key “entry_identification_array” in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\modules\zend_modules\module\Application\src\Application\Plugin\CommonPlugin.php on line 106

My config: Windows server 2022 Datacenter 21H2
XAMPP 3.3.0
openEMR 7.0.0

I’ll be on the weekly conference call today for a little while if you want to discuss this.
OpenEMR Weekly Conference Call Details - OpenEMR Project Wiki
Maybe you’d be willing to update our documentation once you get up to speed.

I’m going to schedule a video conference on this subject and then FHIR Questionnaire from OpenEMR sometime next month.