EMR5 in Cpanel based host sucessfull!

Hey, I’ve been trying to set up a EMR5 at a Cpanel based host server, and I’ve got it, my only problem was on ICE10 tables, too big to being loaded using EMR5 update facilities, but I use a trick.
First installed EMR5 on my local Server, then export mysql ICE tables dumps to Cpanel, and I’ve got it !!
Just a tip of advice
bye
FER

1 Like

Hi @Fernando_Guerra

How many tables have you imported to bypass the issue ?
May I know the exact tables names ?

Thank you,

Hi colleague
Could you please provide to me the step-by-step instruction on how you installed the OpenEMR on a shared hosting service. I am not a programmer so please do not assume any technical skill.

We are planning to use a cloud hosting service such as Microsoft Azure. I know Amazon has AWS for openEMR, but we like Microsoft. We need to use OpeEMR for five different hospitals.

Thank you very much.

Hi !
I’m working back into an OpenEMR project in a hosting, I’ll try imported this v7 one. Saddly haven’t got time to keep on working on v5 time ago. I’ll let you know abut this v7 in hosting
FER

Hi !
I’ve just sucessfully installed OpenEMR v7 in my hosting space.
Just Upload “openemr-7.0.0.tar.gz” into a directory, unzipped, and then open the URL to process installation.

Tip 1 : Make sure that Directory is linked to PHP v7 or + . I attached my dir to a current Joomla 4 directory using PHP 8 and runs ok.

Tip 2: Previous to install, use CPanel to create DB and Db user, use that info to perform install.

I’ve tried first time using admin DB to create both and freezed, I create both before install and runs ok in some seconds !

Hope this info would be helpful

Excuse my english , Yo hablo español !

Bye
FER

1 Like