EDI: translation and formatting

@stephenwaite,
Brady said that you’re the expert with billing. I work with EDI and trading partners. Below are documents containing information about the new release on x12-7030 standards. (they are for public review and not the final product).

Also I’m including an open-source program that has been good to me. Giving credit to, “Bots Open Source Edi Translator”. It includes translating edi files from xml to x12 or x12 to xml. Great thing too, they support standards like EDIFACT and TRADACOMS, which would be helpful for international transaction.

https://files.mycloud.com/home.php?brand=webfiles&seuuid=acdec010f688bf5828a8e39394d230a4&name=7030

1 Like

thanks @Duc_Tran1, have practical experience with medical billing but for the overall coding @sunsetsystems is the expert and @kevmccor has contributed x12 edi, openemr/Readme_edihistory.html at 33ef407f6364a6eb1f75d7b0172708f84775dd25 · openemr/openemr · GitHub

thanks for the tip bots open-source edi translator, GitHub - bots-edi/bots: Bots EDI Translator

maybe we can add this project to the core road map? you’ll see there is now support for institutional billing from @sjpadgett’s major work www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Roadmaps#Core_Features