Do any clearinghouse aggregators exist?

Hi, I started looking into working with a number of clearinghouses for eligibility checks and was wondering if there exist any aggregator companies out there that would allow me to ping a couple of them at the same time.

Hi, im working on a module now that will integrate eligibility in openemr with my clearinghouse. Currently the module does claims but in a few weeks will do eligibility as well.

I am creating a card on the patient dashboard that will send manual eligibility checks to me. The results will display in the dashboard.

It will connect to the appointment set event to run real time eligibility on new appointments too.

That is first phase of eligibility. Next phases will integrate insurance discovery and find insurance on for patients that have invalid insurance or self pay.

Both functions go against about 2000+ payers.

Hi Brad,

Very cool. If you’ll have an API-based (we’re not looking for an application) eligibility solution against 2,000 payers I would definitely want to have a conversation about becoming a customer. Can I connect with you via the claimrev.com website to set up a chat?

Yes that works. My email is on the site. Send me your availability and ill send a teams meeting