Development Consultation

Name of Company
Coeus LLC

Job Title
Development Consultant

Job Description
Provides consultation for development of custom modules via Google Hangouts, Slack, or other means. Voice and video chat is a plus.

Required Skills

• php
  • Zend MVC relative to OpenEMR development
  • OpenEMR module development

Responsibilities

• Advises Coeus LLC on development best practices, and Zend MVC development, such as creation of models, views, etc.

Benefits

• Hourly compensation for time spent consulting

Coeus LLC is a custom development company specializing in Python/Django web application development, owned by a developer with ~1 year of professional php/Drupal experience.

For more information
Please contact via forums.

Dear brandan,

I hope you’re keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:carter_1594 or Email- carter@cisinlabs.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Carter W

Brandan,

Good afternoon. I have been a software developer for OpenEMR since 2014. I have been building custom modules for several different customers. I have both provided support and custom development and I would be happy to speak with you.

Feel free to PM me and I will give you my email address and phone number.

Regards,

Dan Pflieger

1 Like

Hey Dan,

I don’t have privileges to PM with my new account. I did send an invite on LinkedIn just so we can exchange contact info.

Hi Brandon,

Sorry, just saw this now. We have extensive experience with what you are needing help with. Not to take away from another vendor or developer, but if you still have unaddressed needs please let us know. Also, we are happy, in any case, to give you quotes as our rates tend to be the most competitive out there.

Thanks,
Jit
www.acehealthsolutions.com