Deprecating Old Themes

We’ve been hard at work to improve the UI and get stuff into a bootstrap-based system. I think this offers a good moment to bring up the old themes and evaluate if it is time they go. Current trends in UI/UX is simplicity with a focus on the content, not the distracting colors, gradiants, etc. There are several themes I think can go:

Babyblue
Metal
Oemr
Purple
Sky Blue
Tan

Note I am working on a dark theme that would be well suited for low-light rooms and am reworking Radiant (That theme has fallen backwards a bit with all the UI changes over the last few months)

Note Tan has been worked on quite a bit by Ray and is more modern than the others. If we reach a “breaking point” where we just can’t support them in the future and there are a variety of more modern styles, then would be ok. But, the themes currently hold their own with the current bootstrap methodology (of course, this is changing frequently as it evolves), and there are a huge amount of different tastes/styles out there(some like to have distracting colors and gradiants :slight_smile: ). I suggest waiting for a “breaking point” before doing this.
-brady