Database views (phpMyAdmin) in OpenEMR 7?

Hi everyone,

I have recently jumped from v4.2 to 7.01. Still finding my way around the system.

One feature we had in the old system was phpMyAdmin where we would general a csv export of the patient data at regular intervals. We use that spreadsheet to collect the email addresses so we could send them practice newsletters using mailchimp.

Is there a way to simply export the patient emails in such a way like the older versions?

Thank you.

Caver

Having phpmyadmin embedded was a security problem. You can install phpMyadmin yourself or some Database manager like Heidi

2 Likes

You should use the patient creation report to get the email addresses of patients. I could modify the report to provide the patient’s email address. Or, I can just build you a report, specifically for emails. Your choice. PM me if you want to discuss this.

However, it depends on who your hosting provider is. If you are using a Cpanel, you already have Phpmyadmin access. So you can go back to what you were doing just by navigating to where they have provided the tool.