Custom Reports-Superbill not showing Billing Information

Situation
I have recently upgraded from 5.0.2 to 7.0.1. All seems to work well except, Reports>Visits>Superbill or the custom_report_range.php

Using this utility the patient data and Insurance Data are all filled in the form. The Billing Information header is there but no billing information is filled. And when I select a date range containing multiple appointments, I will see the proper number of forms with appointments distributed, but the Billing Information is blank.

In Billing Manager, I am able to see all the billing information for all visits. However, it is blank in the superbill report. In EOB Posting - Search I see all the visits and charges. Neither of these contain all the necessary information for a superbill, but they contain a lot of the information that is now missing from the superbill form.

I have checked for PHP errors and I see none. I looked for perhaps some CSS issue blocking the display and I do not immediately see anything there either.

I need ideas for what else I can check so that superbills can be printed. Or a possible alternative rout for printing superbills.

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 7.0.1

Browser:
I’m using: Chrome

Operating System
I’m using: Windows 11

Search
Did you search the forum for similar questions? Yes

Logs
Did you check the logs? Yes
Was there anything pertinent in them? The log is empty for today.
Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability.
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All

hi @Craig_Tucker, looks like all you have to do is make this change:

That is it! I love when this happens and I feel stupid! I was looking in $patient and I could see it in there. Thanks. A simple and understandable fix.

1 Like