Creating a tabular data entry form using layout based forms

Dear all,
I would like to add in "History’’ section “Obstetric History” on patient’s dashboard.
How do I make a tabular form shown below? Is it possible to do using layouts?

@Richard in my experience. The LBF can’t produce this type of form. This form is best served with a table structure. This would be best done with a hardcoded form like in the interface/forms/vitals.

@juggernautsei thank you for your response. Now the question is, if hardcoding is done, is it then possible to have the table under ‘History’? I want to have ‘obstetric history’ stay with other bits of history!

The two can be hooked together. When you look at the demographics, it is not all LBF part of it is LBF and part of it is hardcoded. You can take the same route.

Thank you very much for your response

1 Like

Are you looking to add a section like in the following screenshot?

The section “Printouts” prints different forms populating them with the patients info. If you are looking for a different form than what the LBF layout tool offers, one would have to be customized. This is something I have done in the past and can do for you.

@Richard this can be done and it has been done before using the LBF, Pls contact @Nilesh_Hake he has the solutions.

@aterad thanks you. I have @Nilesh_Hake’s contacts. I’m preparing a list of many to do list. I will contact him. Regards

Thanks @aterad, Hi @Richard Yes I have implemented the such feature for the other client in the LBF form please let me know if you want to implement it.

Thanks,
Nilesh

Hi I want to add an custom hard coded form i don’t know how to do that can you help me?
@Nilesh_Hake @Richard @aterad @growlingflea @juggernautsei

@chatgptoo7 yes I can help you.

Please help me out in this

Lets connect on the email I have shared you the link to connect

Hi there. I have created many custom forms and can help you. I have interactive forms that are meant to reduce the amount of typing. For example - here is a Pre-Participation Physical Exam where we want to only send health issues related to PE, we don’t want to send other data. The pop-up queries the patient issue list and allow the user to select issues using the checkbox list.

The Pop-up allows the end user to select which issues we want to add to the form:

This form is then used to fill a document that we can send to the school:

This is one of many examples I have created in the past. Feel free to DM me if you would like help. Depending on the size of the form, creating a form and report can take between 6 to 8 development hours.

Feel free to reach out.

Thank you.

@chatgptoo7
You will get far more capabilities than LBF by creating a FHIR Questionnaire form using OpenEMRs encounter tools plus you’ll get the built in capability to schedule it to patient portal and SMS/Email alerts. Plus have FHIR API access for SMART Apps.

Because it is named Questionnaire in reality all forms tend to be questionnaires.

Search this forum in all topics for more info on this feature.
I hope to use the document templates to replace many of LBF capability for building encounter forms.
It’s just a matter of community support.