Consultant needed for new clinic setup and user training

Hi

We are looking for a consultant who can provide comprehensive user training with OpenEMR, who can also provide services for systematic clinic setup.

Location is in Delaware.

Thanks

Mic

Hello @michael_luo -
I see your request for an OpenEMR consultant to set up your practice’s EMR and provide comprehensive training in its use. We at MI-Squared have been doing precisely that for over a decade, supporting a wide variety of specialties ranging from psychiatry to pediatrics, located all around the US. We also provide e-prescribing subscriptions including Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances.
If you would care to email me or direct message me through the forum we’d be happy to discuss particulars and provide the contact info for some of our customers who are happy to recommend us.
Thank you for your consideration- Harley

Dear Mic,
My Name is Jayan Raghavan and I am using OpenEMR for the last 5 years. I will definitely help you in setting up the Clinic and will provide the training. Please let me know your convenient time and we can conduct the training session. You can reach me at contact@practicebill.com or you can call me at 305-517-7007.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Thanking you
Jayan Raghavan

I am available but I’m in Africa

I can be reached on Info@dexter-hexis.com