Connecting an eCommerce Site to OpenEMR

We are launching a website in the US for uninsured patients to buy lab tests at discounted rates. Will use a WordPress and WooCommerce platform. Our partner lab requires all test has to be approved and results should be reviewed by a licensed physician. We are thinking to use OpenEMR with a bidirectional interface to our partner lab.

What will be the best way to connect our website with OpenEMR? Is there an automated way to create a new patient using buyers’ data or by uploading a batch file every day?

The answer to your question lies in API world. Master/Leverage the APIs that are in the program and you can auto-create patients from Word Press.

Hello,

I would love to work on your requirement of connecting an ecommerce site to OpenEMR .
kindly reach me on my personal mail or skype, So that we can have detailed discuss regarding your requirement and quotation.

Looking forward to your quick response to discuss further.

Best Regards,
Sofia
Email : sofia [at] cisinlabs [ dot ]com

Hi Mahmood,
We can help with a project like this, We have experience in website integration area and would like to provide a step by step solution to your problem.
Reach me at
Email: sid@capminds.com
Phone: +15712505626

Good morning. Can you contact me via our website