Configuring openemr for therapy practice management

(system) #21

juggernautsei wrote on Saturday, December 12, 2015:

Tony,
I have just seen the Care Plan that ZH has done and it is not a tenth of the care plan proposed by me. They are nothing a like in any kind of way. The one that I built was guided by a doctor who told me all the things to put in it.

I will spend the next two weeks fixing the fancy box problem and the resubmit to be included in the code base.

I will also check to see what meets meaningful use 2 standards. Maybe fsgl can help me with that part.

(system) #22

juggernautsei wrote on Saturday, December 12, 2015:

For the community release these items above will be removed from the final release. They can be added once another sponser comes along.

(system) #23

aethelwulffe wrote on Sunday, December 13, 2015:

Hi Sherwin.
Can’t drive this without doing a diff (at least on our prod), but I am assuming the 412 to 420 upgrade sql has been tested? It is a lot more fun to run a patch than to do it the other way.
Any chance of packing the sql for this into a module patch that only addresses/checks/updates items associated with the function of this?

(system) #24

aethelwulffe wrote on Sunday, December 13, 2015:

Got a github commit for checking a diff? testing several bits today, and as they stomp on each other, there are integration issues.

(system) #25

juggernautsei wrote on Saturday, December 19, 2015:

I had a chance to talk to Brady last week and we discussed this modification and what changes needed to be made. Could you share with me the integration issues so I can work on them while I work on redoing the fancy box overlay?

(Kaustubh Chitnis) #26

Could you pls share the patch with me?