Configuring openemr for therapy practice management

juggernautsei wrote on Saturday, December 12, 2015:

Tony,
I have just seen the Care Plan that ZH has done and it is not a tenth of the care plan proposed by me. They are nothing a like in any kind of way. The one that I built was guided by a doctor who told me all the things to put in it.

I will spend the next two weeks fixing the fancy box problem and the resubmit to be included in the code base.

I will also check to see what meets meaningful use 2 standards. Maybe fsgl can help me with that part.

juggernautsei wrote on Saturday, December 12, 2015:

For the community release these items above will be removed from the final release. They can be added once another sponser comes along.

aethelwulffe wrote on Sunday, December 13, 2015:

Hi Sherwin.
Can’t drive this without doing a diff (at least on our prod), but I am assuming the 412 to 420 upgrade sql has been tested? It is a lot more fun to run a patch than to do it the other way.
Any chance of packing the sql for this into a module patch that only addresses/checks/updates items associated with the function of this?

aethelwulffe wrote on Sunday, December 13, 2015:

Got a github commit for checking a diff? testing several bits today, and as they stomp on each other, there are integration issues.

juggernautsei wrote on Saturday, December 19, 2015:

I had a chance to talk to Brady last week and we discussed this modification and what changes needed to be made. Could you share with me the integration issues so I can work on them while I work on redoing the fancy box overlay?

Could you pls share the patch with me?

@kaustubh - this may or may not be useful information for you, but in the time since the original post, the Groups module has been included in the codebase and is now part of OpenEMR 5.0.x.
Here is a doc from the OpenEMR wiki on how to configure and use it.
https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/HOWTO_Setup_and_Use_OpenEMR_Groups_Module
Hope that’s helpful.

It’s been a long time and link is not available anymore but I would like to have a look if there is any other option… thanks in advance

Hi @damir.skenderovic
system is probably not around any longer however, care plan is managed in encounters as a form.

1 Like

@damir.skenderovic I just now clicked on that link and the wiki page did appear.
owikigrp

However, here’s a pdf that provides the same material.
Best- HT
MISquared-OpenEMR-GroupModuleDocs.pdf (823.0 KB)

1 Like