By working with providers, a clinical analytics feature will be added to OpenEMR to help give a deeper context of patient or patients issues in a particular context.
The first solution will involve monitoring those with diabetes. The patients will enter their glucose numbers into a portal and the provider will be able to access the reports
- need to determine what to do with GitHub - oemr501c3/openemr-insights: ETL and Dashboards to enhance your OpenEMR intelligence backed by Pentaho CE and Saiku Analytics CE (it is not well documented so whatever is to replace it must be very well documented, “advertised” on the wiki, and easy to use)
- project: GitHub - TheToolbox/openemr-analytics: Analytics Module for OpenEMR
- OpenEMR www.jasonoettinger.com
- Rstudio www.jasonoettinger.com:8787
- shiny-server www.jasonoettinger.com:3838
- sample shiny app www.jasonoettinger.com:3838/otdi